Travel to Dubai for a Fun Filled Vacation
From the icy slopes of Ski Dubai to the thrills and spills of Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis The Palm, to the high fashion shops of Dubai Mall straight up to the soaring altitude of the Burj Khalifa, you can see and do it all in Dubai.
If you’re traveling for the first time or making a return visit, we’ve pulled together a week in Dubai itinerary to help you get the most out of your trip.
We’ve packed in a ton of exciting, family-friendly and individual activities for you to choose from in your five to seven days in the Emirate.
This itinerary includes many popular activities throughout most of Dubai, organized by neighborhood, including:
- The Palm: Cruises, Kayak tours, Paddleboating, Windsurf Lessons,…
- Sheikh Zayed Road: Big Bus Dubai, Mall of the Emirates, & Ski Dubai
- Dubai Marina: Beaches, RIB Speedboat Tour, & Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Downtown Dubai: Burj Khalifa, Dubai Fountains, Dubai Mall, KidZania, ,…
- Dubai Parks & Resorts: LEGOLAND Dubai, Motiongate, & Bollywood Park
- Dubai Creek: Dhow Dinner Cruise, Glow in the Dark Mini Golf, …
- CityWalk: Green Planet, Hub Zero, Mattel Play! Town, …
Even if you’re spending less than a week in Dubai and still want some ideas for your trip, check out the 1 day in Dubai stopover, two days weekend in Dubai, or 3 days in Dubai itinerary.
Many (if not all) of the popular attractions in this itinerary are included on the Go Dubai Card.
You can get admission to many of Dubai’s top attractions with the Go Dubai Card, which helps you save up to 55% on combined admissions prices vs. paying at the gate.
Remember, this week in Dubai itinerary is just one of many ways to experience the area.
Depending on how many attractions you’d like to visit per day and which areas of Dubai you want to explore, this itinerary could fit into 5 days in Dubai, or you could stretch it easily extend it to fit 7 days.
The Go Dubai Card gives you the…