The YoungNationALZ invites you to join us in our second annual Hunt 2 End Alzheimer’s scavenger hunt. The Hunt is on Saturday, July 15, 2017 as part of The Longest Day efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association. Run by volunteers who are dedicated to raising awareness and funds to help end Alzheimer’s, your registration dollars will go towards supporting individuals with Alzheimer’s and their caregivers.
Also be sure to join us at Don Tito this Wednesday, June 21 from 6-9 pm to register for the Hunt and enjoy happy hour specials and win prizes!
$5 wristband will get you access to:
1) Unlock Tito’s drink specials and extend your happy hour
2) Spin prize wheel for Nats & United tickets, Yeti mugs, tons of swag, and more!
3) Early-bird pricing for the Hunt
4) 5 bonus points for your Hunt team (If you’re registered by 11:59 pm on June 21).
12 – 3 p.m. all over downtown D.C. Saturday, July 15
3-5 p.m. at Penn Social (801 E St, NW)
Sponsored by Tito’s Vodka!
(All are welcome to participate in the Hunt. The after party will be for 21+)
HOW TO PLAY
1. To participate, find up to five other Hunt team members to join you in registering. Create a Hunt team name and start recruiting. If you don’t already have a Hunt team, start your own!
2. Want to participate but can’t find any team members? Don’t worry. Just type in “Free Agents” in the team name and we will pair remaining “free agents” together before the Hunt begins.
3. Earn bonus points and perks from our sponsors, donate to our page here! Highest fundraisers will earn special prizes, gain access to a VIP happy hour, and will help raise awareness to help us fight to end Alzheimer’s.
4. Buy your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hunt-2-end-alzheimers-tickets-33097088282?aff=efbevent
- Swag from Tito’s vodka and the Alzheimer’s Association
- Free Tito’s mixed drinks at Penn Social